segunda-feira, 16 de junho de 2008

Believes!


The World is mine
I believe in the wonder/ I believe this new life do can/ Like a God that I'm under/ There's drugs running through my veins/ I believe in the wonder
I believe I can touch the flame/ There's a spell that I'm under/ Got to fly, I don't feel no shame/ The world is mine/ The world is mine/ The world is mine/ I've lost my fear to war and peace/ I do my best (the world is mine)/ You take the price and realize/ That to your eyes (the world is mine)/ Take a look what you've started/ In the world flashing from your eyes/ And you know that you've got it/ From the thunder you feel inside/ I believe in the feeling/ All the pain that you left to die/ Believe in believing/ In the life that you give to try/ The world is mine/ The world is mine/ The world is mine/ I've lost my fear to war and peace/ I do my best (the world is mine)/ You take the price and realize/ That to your eyes (the world is mine)/ The world is mine/ I've lost my fear to war and peace/ I do my best (the world is mine)/ You take the price and realize/ That to your eyes (the world is mine)/ I've lost my fear to war and peace/ I do my best (the world is mine)/ You take the price and realize/ That to your eyes (the world is mine)/
Believes!!

Nenhum comentário: